We are looking to expand the Hazelight team with an experienced 3D Animator!
Hazelight is an independently owned game development studio, currently working on our first title called A Way Out, to be published under EA Originals in early 2018. Our studio is led by Josef Fares, writer and director of Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons. The core team that worked on Brothers is now working at Hazelight.
Our office is located within the main DICE (EA Digital Illusions CE) offices in Stockholm, Sweden. We are operating independently and are not a part of DICE.
You must be ready to take responsibility and work efficiently and independently with assigned tasks within set deadlines. It is important that you thrive in a team setting since we are working in an open office environment. We have a company culture of direct constructive work feedback, always based on what would be best for the game.
We see that you meet the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of professional experience working with animation, preferably for games.
- Documented experience working with motion capture data.
- Excellent knowledge of Motionbuilder.
- Great attention to animation details and understanding of animation principles.
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment.
- Able to animate natural and expressive human motion to create realistic, fluid character animations.
Submit a portfolio demonstrating your realistic character animations, both key-framed and with the use of motion capture data.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org